Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas Photos

I was trying to get a cute photo of Isaac for our holiday letter this year.  My friend, Candy, let us use her son, Henry's, Santa outfit.  It's too small for Henry and it was huge on Isaac.  Isaac was more cooperative during the photo session than I thought he would be and we had a usable photo within 10 minutes.  Thank goodness!  I had set up a little wagon with a sack of toys, and a few of his little toys in it.  He wanted to play with the toys...

And the leaves in the grass...
And then he wasn't so sure about the hat...
But we did have fun playing with the idea of Christmas photos and we got one that I really like, so we'll call it a win.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Housing in Leuven

House-hunting in Leuven was quite an experience! We went out with our realtor for 2 consecutive afternoons trying to find a place. The short...