Sunday, December 19, 2010

On the Move

Isaac is getting better at crawling every day.  Before I know it, I won't be able to keep up with him!  I'm sure he'd prefer that.  LOL  He currently does a "zombie crawl."  This is similar to a military crawl in that he's on his tummy, but different because his back end is dead weight.  He also does a little bit of "real" crawling, but he's faster with the zombie crawl.


He also pulled himself to a stand in his crib the other day, but not on camera.  This video does not come close to capturing it, but is so cute that I have to share it.  This is Isaac about 5 minutes after he was standing in his crib.  He's very pleased with himself when he learns something new and he was in a playful mood.


Yesterday, I was getting ready to take a shower.  I plopped Isaac into his swing so that he'd be able to hang out in the bathroom and breathe some steam to help him breathe a little better.  I walked out of the room and came back to find this.  He was having the time of his life on this thing!


My dad came to visit us for a couple of days this weekend and I totally forgot to take any photos. I'm pretty annoyed with myself for that...  Ho hum.  We may plan to visit him the next time, though, so we can get some of the seafood he keeps talking about.  Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Housing in Leuven

House-hunting in Leuven was quite an experience! We went out with our realtor for 2 consecutive afternoons trying to find a place. The short...