Thursday, July 14, 2011

Isaac the Walker

I have been meaning to post videos of Isaac walking for some time.  I will get some new ones this week, too, hopefully, but these are from last week.  They were taken last Wednesday, our anniversary, and were a fun addition to our celebration.





This one is from earlier in the day on Friday.  Isaac is now exclusively walking, though, and gets steadier every day.




Todd got me a new camera for my birthday.  I am still trying to figure everything out, but wanted to share a few of the first photos from it:






Hopefully you will be able to view this last video.  It's much higher resolution due to the new camera...

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see you walking little man!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Isaac!
    And yeah for the cameo from Milena!

    ReplyDelete

Housing in Leuven

House-hunting in Leuven was quite an experience! We went out with our realtor for 2 consecutive afternoons trying to find a place. The short...