Thursday, March 22, 2012

Still Pregnant!

I am now 39 weeks pregnant.  Our official *estimated* due date is next Tuesday.  At our appointment with Liane, the awesome midwife, we learned that I am:

80% effaced (the cervix is thinned 80%,)
2.5 cm dilated (this will be 10 cm when Baby Girl is born)
Station -1:  Baby's head is 1 cm above the widest part of my pelvis.  The stations start at -4 and go down to +4, which will mean that baby's head is about to come out...

This is AWESOME considering that I haven't been in labor or doing much of anything I wouldn't normally be doing.  Hopefully we will get to meet her sometime within the next week!  I started trying a few "tricks" today to try to encourage her to come meet us.

I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Housing in Leuven

House-hunting in Leuven was quite an experience! We went out with our realtor for 2 consecutive afternoons trying to find a place. The short...