Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Mini Update

I got Isaac added to a wait-list at St. Matthew's Episcopal Day School yesterday. Their program for 2-year-olds is a 2-morning/week class from 9-12 (noon). I like that it is only 3 hours at a time, so I don't have to adjust quite so quickly to having him gone. There are a couple of names above his, but they have been on the list for quite some time. Apparently that is a good sign if they do end up going to the wait-list for some reason. People who have been on the list for a long time often have made other arrangements by the time they are called. I am not overly eager to get Isaac into school just yet, but I don't think I am challenging him enough. I am currently not sure how he'd do in school, however. At the office yesterday, he spent the entire 5-minute visit informing the 2 nice ladies in the office that he "no like it." LOL!!! He doesn't like to leave the house much of-late. When I tell him we are going to go somewhere, he immediately starts his "home" chant and tries to run away from me when I get ready to put him in the car. I am sure this is just another phase, but it is surprising because he's always been eager to go out before. I am worried he's watching too much television, but it is ALL he wants to do, so I have let it slide a bit for the last 2 weeks. Todd was working Sales Conference and NIWeek, so I've been doing more than a little single-parenting lately... It's easier to take Laine upstairs to nurse if Fireman Sam entertains Isaac for 15 minutes.

Anyway, I am tired and grumpy today, so that's all I've got. Here are some fun videos from the last couple of weeks:



1 comment:

  1. I am surprised you are "just now" getting him on the list. I was accosted the first Sunday I was back at church after Caroline was born to get her on that list. I think Elizabeth was on it prenatally. :-) Of course, Elizabeth is still on it. I turned down her two-year-old spot and her three-year-old spot, but I do think we'll do the four-year-old class. You will love it! And I bet you'll get in quickly.

    ReplyDelete

Housing in Leuven

House-hunting in Leuven was quite an experience! We went out with our realtor for 2 consecutive afternoons trying to find a place. The short...