Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Growing Isaac

Yesterday, Isaac's new potty arrived (thanks, Amazon)!! So far, he has carried it through every room in the house, stood on it (and fallen off) and then sat on it. I am glad I bought it a few weeks before I was actually planning to start the toilet teaching process. Once it is no longer so novel that the potty has to go into every room with Isaac, I think it will be easier.

I am not planning to start working on teaching Isaac how to use the potty until Todd gets back from Malaysia at the end of September. Until then, Isaac can get used to the potty being around and I will get him back into cloth diapers so he can feel when he is wet.

"I can sit backwards!"

"I can stand up on my own!"

Exploring...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Housing in Leuven

House-hunting in Leuven was quite an experience! We went out with our realtor for 2 consecutive afternoons trying to find a place. The short...