Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Ergo Baby

I apologize for the lack of posts over the last week or two.  We've been quite busy!  Last Wednesday, of course, our Baby Mamas group met.  Several people have asked me what we do when our group meets.  Basically, we chat, eat, nurse our baby boys, chat, watch the boys play, and chat.  Last week, we met at our house so we could show off the new floors!  Isaac wore himself out with his hosting duties:
Todd and I have been using a Baby Bjorn to carry Isaac around for extended periods of time.  This has been an awesome thing for us!  The weight limit on it, however, is 25 pounds.  It carries the weight of the baby across your shoulders.  This works fine for Todd, but as Isaac's getting heavier, it's much harder for me.  I borrowed an Ergo Baby Carrier from my friend Amanda.  I LOVE IT!
Last week, the other mommies decided to try it out, too.  Allison held Anderson:
Then Candy carried Henry:
The boys were all comfy and we had fun "playing."  I used the Ergo this past weekend to carry Isaac around Six Flags for the NI company picnic on Sunday.  I have decided I am going to go buy my own carrier now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Housing in Leuven

House-hunting in Leuven was quite an experience! We went out with our realtor for 2 consecutive afternoons trying to find a place. The short...