Thursday, September 9, 2010

I need a blog title!

I have several friends who write blogs.  I have been pretty opposed to starting one of my own because I didn't think I'd be very good at keeping up with it.  After reading my friends' blogs, though, particularly Stephanie's, I've decided to give it a shot.  Worst case scenario, I'll suck and forget to write, right?  :o)


Honestly, the hardest part of this decision has been trying to determine a name for the blog.  I am now accepting suggestions.  I plan to write mostly about the (mis)adventures of Isaac and the construction of our house.  This will give both sets of parents a chance to keep up with the goings-on in Texas, without having to create Facebook accounts.


To help your creative juices:  here's a cute video of Isaac.  He learned how to stick his tongue out at us last night, so he was practicing when I started recording:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Housing in Leuven

House-hunting in Leuven was quite an experience! We went out with our realtor for 2 consecutive afternoons trying to find a place. The short...