Saturday, September 18, 2010

Not Crawling

I tried to get a video of Isaac doing his pre-crawling activities.  I now have a sure-fire way to calm him down when he gets excited.  Try to get a video of it.  LOL  


I did take a few pictures of our cutie-pie over the last several days, even though I didn't have a chance to update the blog.  I tried for a self-portrait:




Isaac attacked Sophie:
As the Hokies have lost the last 2 games, we decided to try to change our luck by changing Isaac's outfit.  He is, after all, the center of the universe, so it should help.  It did!  The Hokies beat ECU today!  (Please ignore my outfit and wet hair)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Housing in Leuven

House-hunting in Leuven was quite an experience! We went out with our realtor for 2 consecutive afternoons trying to find a place. The short...